There can be many ways through which you can increase the level of testosterone in your body. Testosterone is majorly related to male sex hormones and in females, they are in very less amount. Testosterones are produced in men’s testicles and women’s ovaries. In this article, you will know how to increase free testosterone.
Testosterone is basically a steroid hormone present mostly in male bodies but it also plays an important role in the female body too by maintaining their health and sexual well-being. When boys hit their puberty stage, they have a major effect on their deeper voice, increase in muscles, and hair growth on the face and body.
These changes become visible to you when a boy’s testosterone starts working when they hit the age of puberty. When there is an increase in the level of testosterone in your body, you will eventually gain muscle mass and vitality.
How to increase free testosterone levels naturally?
There can be many ways through which you can increase the level of testosterone in your body naturally. If you want to know how to increase free testosterone levels naturally then you have opened the right page. Below are the top 3 ways through which you can increase the level of testosterone naturally. They are:-
- Weightlifting and exercises- Exercises are the best way to prevent diseases and surprisingly it increases the level of testosterone in your body too. From the study, it is said that people who exercise properly on a daily basis have higher levels of testosterone in their bodies as compared to others.
For men, it is also said that if you want to increase testosterone naturally then instead of having a weight loss diet try to do weight lifting which will help you in weight loss and increase the level of testosterone. When you do weightlifting at that time High-intensity interval training is the best time when testosterone increases in your body naturally.
- Try eating Fat, Carbs, and Protein- It is said by everyone that to maintain proper health you need to have a proper diet. Eat properly and stay good. Therefore, whatever you eat has a major impact on your health and on testosterone present inside your body. Try to maintain a diet with more calorie intake with a proper diet strategy.
If you will not maintain a proper diet or overheat that may cause a disbalance in testosterone level. Eat more protein and keep your health maintained, fat less and Testosterone increasing at a level day by day. Protein is important and just like that fats and carbs are also important for increasing testosterone levels.
- Minimizing stress and high quality of sleep- Stress and less sleep can cause tension and other body-related diseases. In order to stop them and increase testosterone in your body try to minimize stress as much as you can and have a high quality of sleep as much as possible.
If you will have less stress and more sleep it will relax your mind and keep your health as good as possible without any diseases. These two factors will help to increase testosterone and have good health for a long period of time.
How to increase free testosterone levels?
There can be many ways through which you can increase free testosterone levels in your body. Below are some points which will help you know how to increase free testosterone levels without facing any problem. Those ways are:-
- Have Vitamin D and Mineral supplements- Vitamin D is one of the most popular vitamins one consumes in today’s world for better health. From the research, it is said that Vitamin D not only improves your health but also increases testosterone levels in your body. Half of the US population has a deficiency in Vitamin D so we would advise you to have it for good health and high testosterone.
Other Vitamin like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E also plays a major role in sex hormones and an increase in testosterone level. Zinc supply can be beneficial for you to have an increase in the level of testosterone.
- Review your medications- Sometimes you consume such medicines that lower down the level of testosterone in your body. So if you want to increase the level of testosterone in your body, review your medication either online or by consulting your Doctor.
When you have a lower level of cholesterol eventually your testosterone level will be low too. If anyone uses some medications and suspects they are loose in testosterone level contact your doctor immediately and ask them for an appropriate solution.