Do you know over 18 million men in the US are suffering from erectile dysfunction? This is over 30% to 50% of men, especially between the ages group of 40 to 70 years. Do you also suffer from this dysfunction? If yes, then here is a bimix injection.
But what the heck is this bimix?
Usually, this is used for treating impotence or more often known as erectile dysfunction. This is treated as the best medication for those who tried everything to treat this dysfunction. Most of the people got the ultimate results.
If you want to treat erectile dysfunction, then this is your choice. However, there are several benefits as well as side-effects. But if you take these pills under the doctor’s prescription, then it does a lot for you.
Want to know more about this bimix dosage, costs, and many more? If yes, then without any further delay dive deeper.
How does bimix work to cause an erection?
Usually, bimix is administered as a penile self-injection. It comprises two substances known as Papaverine and Phentolamine. These two substances treat erectile dysfunction.
Want to know the working principle of bimix injection? If yes, here it is.
The two substances in bimix injection help in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The papaverine increases the blood flow in the area of the intracavernosal that produces the erection. While the Phentolamine relaxes and dilates the blood vessels that enhance erection.
This is how bimix usually works. After the working process, the next question that arises in your mind is about the dosage. Isn’t it?
The recommended bimix dosage daily is 2.5 mg to 5 mg. However, based on the requirements you can even take up to 20 mg. But do not exceed this limit as it might result in several adverse effects.
Pros and Cons of BiMix
Bimix has both pros and cons like other drugs. However, if it’s taken under the supervision of a professional doctor, it’s a boon for you. Or else you should face the consequences. So, want to know the advantages and disadvantages of this drug?
- Works faster within 10 to 15 minutes if the drug is stored properly.
- If men are suffering from any penile pains due to alprostadil, then it benefits you and does not show any side effects.
- Very effective.
- Treats erectile dysfunction soon.
- A few people might suffer from “Peyronie’s Disease” related to tissue inside the penis. However, it’s a rare case.
- Bleedings at the time of injecting the drug.
- Sometimes, people might experience an erection for over 2 hours.
- One should not take this medicine if they are suffering from hypersensitivity, allergy to any formulation that has been used in the drugs, leukemia, anatomical deformation of the penis, etc.
- Other rare side effects of using this injection are allergies and infections.
These are the few pros and cons of using this bimix injection. So, it’s highly important to see a professional doctor before you use this drug on your own.
BiMix vs TriMix
If bimix hasn’t worked for you, then you can use trimix. The only difference between the two medicines is their composition. Bimix comprises two ingredients while the trimix comprises three ingredients.
We cannot decide which is a better option. Because some people get the best results with bimix. While the others get the best results on using trimix. So, make sure you choose what best works for you based on your physical constitution.
This is all about the bimix drug. One should consider the doctor’s advice before its use. Because it might result in several illnesses if not taken properly. So, you should need a doctor’s proper guidance.
If you still have any doubts, then here are a few frequently answered questions.
1. How long can bimix penile injections take to work fully?
It hardly takes 10 to 15 minutes.
2. How long does bimix 30:1 last?
The bimix erection lasts for 30 minutes with an onset of 5 to 20 minutes. Also, it’s used twice per week.
3. What is a proper bimix dosage?
Based on the various requirements, you can take this bimix dosage between 2.5 mg to 20 mg.
4. How to determine bimix dose?
Based on the necessity and requirement as advised by a professional doctor, you should consider the bimix dosage.
5. What are the drugs used in bimix for erectile dysfunction?
Papaverine and Phentolamine
6. Why to use trimix over bimix?
If bimix has not shown good results for you, then you can switch to trimix. Because trimix has more ingredients than trimix that help you in erection dysfunction.
7. Where do I need to store bimix?
If you are worried about the bimix storage, no worry. Because it can be stored in any place with the temperature lying between 68F to 77F. Also, make sure you keep this injection away from the heat, moisture, and light.
Once used, this medicine can be kept in your refrigerators between the temperature of 36F to 46F.
8. How to inject bimix?
It is self-injected by the guidance of professional doctors.